Friday, April 30, 2010

Classic beauties…

A client hosted a bluebonnet photo party, and I had the pleasure of working with these sweet girls.  They were adorable, and had perfect personalities to match!  My favorite shoots are the ones where I get to really talk to, interact, and connect with the kids.  It helps them to be more comfortable in front of the camera,  and it’s just a lot more fun!! 

I had a blast with these girls.  Chatting with them, watching them run and play, and capturing their classic beauty!!

girls7 katherine4 killian4

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love all the colors :O)

    Sunny you should say Bluebonnet party cause I just watched Whip it the other day and it was in Texas and they were talking about a Bluebonnet Pagent. Before that, I'd never heard of it. So California of me, right..LOL!

    ReplyDelete