Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beautiful Brown-Eyed Birthday Girl…

I first photographed this gorgeous girl and her family, back in November.  She was just four months old…
 alyssa1

I photographed her family again in the spring, and watched a bit of her personality emerge…

alyssa6

But, often when I got to see this dumpling during a session, she would take back seat to her two older brothers.  They would be here, there, and everywhere, and she was the easy going one, content to sit and watch the boys bustle about. 
 alyssa3 
She turned a year old, and this most recent session with one of my favorite families, was all about this brown-eyed beauty!
  1026  
I had such a great time with her as the center of my attention, and thoroughly enjoyed watching her crawl

1014 
squeal…

1028 
sit squeezably…

1055 
pose perfectly with a flower…

1041 1037 1045

grin…

1017
grimace…

1059 
and demolish a cake, to celebrate her big day…

 1071 1072 1068

1065

Happy Birthday, big girl!!

Location of birthday pics:  Prairie Creek, Richardson

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome!!!! I would like to just point out that the tutu that Alyssa has on is the same one that she in her newborn pics (she was 4 days old..lol)...

    ReplyDelete