Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What to wear...

Often, I get asked what I recommend a client wear for their session.

I always advise coordinating, complimenting colors for families, or siblings, rather than identical colors, or outfits.

I also advise clients to stay away from everyone wearing solid black. The black clothing forms a background of sorts, and sometimes, the photos can look like a family of floating heads!

I advise that clients be careful with white clothing. White will be the brightest part of the picture, and will naturally draw your eye directly to it, rather the face of the adorable little cherub who is wearing the white clothing.

Just a few helpful tips to make your session even better!!

For examples, I found Little Avocado Photography. She takes amazing pics, and has a wicked fashion sense!! I hope she doesn't mind me linking her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment