Thursday, September 2, 2010

New pricing and Session options...

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of starting this little photography venture of mine, and I have thoroughly enjoyed every single session!

It has been so much fun working with my clients and watching their children grow, their families grow, and myself grow, as a photographer!

I recently began to pursue another passion of mine, and started Nursing School last week! Another venture that I'm sure will be just as fun and rewarding as photography has been!

I do not want to give up photography, and working with so many wonderful families, but, my time has become a bit more valuable to me, as I find the balance between chasing all of my passions and dreams, spending time with my own family and children, and earning a little extra money to help pay for my education.

Effective September 1, 2010, I have made some changes to my pricing.

Thank you all so much for sharing your families with me, and trusting me to capture these memories for you! And please let me know if you have any questions!

Nikki Bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment